We would like to bring to your attention the points below to ensure a smooth start:
* Sunday, September 10th, 2017 is the first day of school for all students.
* Gates open at 7:15 am and close at 8:15 am.
* Classes start at 8:20 and finish at 14:45.
* Students should be in school no later than 8:15.
* On the first day of school, parents are requested to drop off their children at school at 7:45 am at Gate 7 (KG - Grade 2), at Gate 2 (Gr3-12).
* In case of late arrival, kindly proceed to the administration through Gate 3.
* Buses will return students registered for this service on the first day. Please make sure you ask the bus driver for pick up time for the next day.
* ISAS cafeteria is open to students in Grades 3 to 12 only.
* Students in Grades 1 to 12 should bring all books, workbooks and notebooks on the first day of school.
Wishing you a great start!